Your privacy is important to us. We care about how your personal data is used and shared online. This website is operated by Yades Greek Historic Hotels (“us”, ”our”, “we”). We are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your user information. We take the utmost care to ensure that the personal information we obtain from you is not used in a way that you may be unaware of or not agreeable to, and we will not disclose identifiable user information to any third party without consent.
The information We Collect
You may browse this website without providing any personally identifiable information.
Information you provide us:
- Submit an information request about a hotel or historic accommodation
- Register to use our services, subscribe to our newsletter, promotional emails or other marketing materials
- Use our services and reporting a problem with our services
- Complete any surveys we ask you to fill in that we use for research purposes.
In response, we may ask for information such as your first name, surname, email, contact phone number and postal address. In the event you opt to provide us with this information, we will only use it for the purpose specified:
- Proceed to confirm with your reservation or enquiry by you
- Enter your email in our promotions
- Send marketing communications or surveys to you
- Respond to your questions or suggestions
- Send you our printed catalogue or magazine
- Improve the quality of your visit to our site
- You can opt-out of any of these promotions by emailing Yades Greek Historic Hotels directly at [email protected]
Information we collect about you
with each visit to our website cannot be used to identify you:
- Device-specific information, such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Technical information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and analytical purposes.
- Details of your visits to our website, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
How We Use the Information We Collect
We do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information with any other party including any third-party joint promoters, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes.
All online reservations at Yades Greek Historic Hotels website are linked to a reservation interface and a third party-booking engine provided by our booking management system vendor Web Hotelier.
All information sent to this site, if in an SSL session, is encrypted, protecting against disclosure to third parties.
Protecting your information
We would like our website visitors to feel confident about using the website to plan and purchase their vacation and accommodations, so Yades Greek Historic Hotels is committed to protecting the information we collect. Yades Greek Historic Hotels has implemented a security program to keep information that is stored in our systems protected from unauthorized access. Our Site is hosted in a secure environment. The Site servers/systems are configured with data encryption, or scrambling, technologies, and industry-standard firewalls. When you enter personal information during the reservation process, or during a customer email sign-up, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure safe transmission.
Children’s Privacy & Parental Consent
Third Party Data Processors
We have chosen the following secure digital partners to help us provide best possible service to you:
, our email service provider stores your account and Newsletter Subscription information so to send you marketing emails (That you’ve consented to receive)
- Yades Greek Historic Hotels handle customer requests via
We may provide links to other web sites that we believe might offer you useful information and services. However, those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as Yades Greek Historic Hotels. Therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the actions of any third parties, including without limitation, any web site owners whose sites may be reached through this website, nor can we control the activities of those web sites. We urge you to contact the relevant parties controlling these sites or accessing their on-line policies for the relevant information about their data collection practices before submitting any personal information or other sensitive data.
When you visit Yades Greek Historic Hotels website, some browsing-related information on your device (computer, Smartphone, tablet etc.) is likely to be recorded in files called “cookies” and stored on your device. Theses cookies are essential for you to be able to browse and transact on our website smoothly. Deleting these cookies may negatively impact your experience of the website.
What are the different types of cookies?
There are several categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential in order to browse some websites and use all of their features (the user’s operating system support, display etc.). Without these cookies, features such as the display will not have optimum functionality. Note: these cookies collect purely technical data and do not identify you personally.
- Performance cookies: these cookies help us improve a user’s experience by helping us understand how they use our websites (most frequently visited pages, applications used etc.). These cookies do not identify you individually.
- Functionality cookies: in order to make browsing easier, these cookies store certain user preferences (language, username, country etc.).
- Targeting/advertising cookies: these cookies enable a user to receive targeted advertisements based on their interests, but they also limit the number of times that the advertisements appear.
- Affiliate cookies: these cookies enable third parties (“affiliates”) that publish marketing campaigns on their websites to be paid on behalf of the “web merchant”.
- Cookies from social networks: these third-party Cookies let you communicate the content of our site to others, as well as your opinion in relation to our site. This is the case with the “Share” and “Like” buttons on “Facebook,” “Twitter,” “LinkedIn,” “Viadeo,” etc.
- Social networks, which offer these application buttons, can identify you by these buttons, even if you did not click on one of them when you visited our site. Indeed, some Cookies allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our site whenever your social network account is activated on your device when at the same time, you are on our site.
- We have no control over the procedures social networks use to collect information about your navigation on our site. Please read these social networks privacy policies regarding personal data. These should allow you to exercise certain privacy options with these social networks, in particular by adjusting your user accounts for each of these networks.
Cookies help us to improve the quality of your browsing experience when visiting our website. This technical process primarily allows us to:
- adapt the layout of our websites to suit your device’s display preferences (language, display resolution, operating system used etc.)
- store some of the information that you fill in on our online forms to help us personalize your subsequent visits to our websites
- collect statistics. These relate mainly to the number of times you visit our websites and your use of the different services that we provide (sections and content viewed, links), with the aim of improving their relevance and usability
- put security measures in place (for example asking you to reconnect to a page or service after a certain amount of time has elapsed)
- offer you, through advertisements, personalized content that is likely to be of interest to you.
Important: Advertisements or links to third-party websites may be included on our websites. Your personal details may be collected by third parties when you click on these links. This Charter does not cover visits to third-party websites. Yades Greek Historic Hotels cannot be held responsible for the policy of third-parties regarding personal details and the use thereof.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2017/676, you have various rights in relation to your personal data. All these rights can be exercised by contacting us at [email protected]
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
Right of Access
, the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, a copy of the personal data undergoing processing.
Right to Rectification
, we will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that your personal information is accurate. To assist us with this, you should notify us of any changes to the personal information that you have provided to us by sending us a request to rectify your personal data where you believe the personal data we have is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to erasure / ‘Right to be forgotten’
, asking us to delete all your personal data will result in us deleting your personal data without undue delay (unless there is a legitimate and legal reason why we are unable to delete certain of your personal data, in which case we will inform you of this in writing).
Right to restriction of processing
, you have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data at any time.
Right to data portability
, you have the right to request that Yades Greek Historic Hotels provide you with a copy of all your personal data and to transmit your personal data to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, where it is technically feasible for us to do so.
Right to complain
, you have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority, although we encourage our customers to engage with us in the event they have any concerns or complaints.
Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. Please check regularly to stay informed. We reassure you that changes will always be prospective, not retroactive.
Questions, comments or requests regarding this policy are very welcome. Please contact us at:
Phone: +30 210 3640441
Email: [email protected]